Last Day of September 2014
* The above pic makes me laugh for some reason. Also makes me feel slightly less upset when
I look in the mirror.
* A couple of the blogs that I follow are listed below [ for those who are dying to know ]:
www.diareezofasimplewhitewoman.wordpress.com Zena Horaibi is, well, um let me see, she's unique - that's it. Unique. She is eons younger than I am, in fact we have adopted one
another as Uncle / Niece . Her perspective on life is somewhat refreshing to me [ even though
she uses "that word" I detest (esp. from a lady...I know, I know,,, how terribly non P.C. of me to
think that let alone write it.) OH, and that word does not begin with the letter F .]
~ DOG HAIR IN MY COFFEE
Now I know who this writer is but choose not to name her. [ No she isn't in the witness protection
program or any such thing.] She doesn't post often but when she does it sure brings a smile to my
face. Thank you friend.
~ On facebook I keep track of quite a few places but a couple that come immediately to mind are:
Belmont Betterment Association and also Green Circle Grove .
Just thought I'd share this info with you ,,, good places / people each & every one.
* Some of you have asked via email or FB PM about that situation I was dreading. Well we began
to deal with it yesterday, but no response from the main source yet. Hang on, it shouldn't be long
* Today's w8 was 235.6 This brings the September average to 234.39 which is down 3.65 pounds
from July BUTT July was 234.98, sooooooo we really haven't made much of a dent. Stats don't
* This coming Sunday at 3:00pm is thee final Service at St. Philip's Episcopal Church here in
Belmont. Bishop Singh will be here from the Rochester Diocese to help celebrate. It is also the
retiring of Peter Bryant [ Mill Stone Farms ] as priest. Not looking forward to yet another farewell
to what might have been ......
* I have a "Dear O" that I just discovered is NOT anti-fracking. She has done tons of research and
we ARE going to discuss this on the phone in the not to distant future. Also, she is a staunch
Democrat so this really, Really, REALLY concerns me. Lord, have mercy !
* Had some GREAT responses to yesterday's blog post about "What would your current CHAPTER
of life be entitled? "
~ Lynn Manning - " A NEW BEGINNING "
~ Meredith Chilson - " NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN "
~ Marcine Delo - " GRATITUDE & LIVING IN THE PRESENT MOMENT "
~ Leslie Keesler - " A WORK IN PROGRESS "
~ Kris Young - " IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER "
~ Kylene Lewis - " POURING GAS ON A BOMB FIRE "
~ Bob Dorsey _ " SUMMER IN MY STEP " [ Rather than a Spring in my step, get it ? ]
~ Sarah Elizabeth - " THE ULTIMATE SHIFT "
Thank you for your responses. Knowing most of you as I do, it was intriguing to see your answers.
This is it for right now folks. 10 to 1 after I post this I will think of something I'd wished I'd mentioned but I can always come back, hit edit and add it. Sooooooo ,,,,,,,
THANKING YOU FOR YOUR TIME THIS TIME TILL NEXT TIME
KEEP A SONG