Thursday, October 12, 2017

!  GOOD MORNING FRIENDS !

Fair Warning:
I'm a "bubble off plumb" this morning,
in this case meaning
not feeling the best.
BUT
we shall carry on.


I guess if I need a low FB response day
simply
bring up the topic of
The Bible.

As of my beginning this Blog post
only
[Saint] Meredith Chilson
and
Sue Tronetti Ross
have responded.

THANK YOU LADIES



I am going to advertise my ignorance this morning
[ since most of y'all pretty much know me anyway ]
and
reveal some info I had forgotten/never knew
then
ask a question or two.

I was unaware
[ for sure ]
exactly where
Puerto Rico
was located.
Of course I BINGED it and now I know/recall.

Here's something that's bugging the heck outta me:


Why aren't those folks, U.S. citizens no less,
getting the help they need / deserve?
THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BEAT UP ON THE PREZ,
I AM JUST BEWILDERED.

On the news I see what appears to be thousands of those
[what I call]
"18 wheeler containers"
waiting at the ready on the docks
[ they've been there for many days, if not weeks ]

[ Similar to the above picture ]
or
some [possibly] at distribution centers,
but the contents thereof are not being distributed.
Why
?

Yesterday I saw a pic of some of our truckers
going to Puerto Rico to help distribute these goods
[ God bless them all ].

And now folks are dying due to drinking
the only water they can get their hands on;
bad water,
muddy water
from creeks and streams.
Man!

WHY
is this happening when there appears to be  right there,
but not distributed?

WHAT
am I missing friends?

I may make another post later on,
but for now
this situation is weighing heavily on me,
so any assistance / ideas / opinions
you could provide would be much relief to me.

THANKS.



*******   *******   *******












No comments:

Windmills of Your Mind Ping-Pong match going on in my head. Not a bad thing actually, simply unstoppable for the present ...